Crochet Skill Builder - Sampler Afghan
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Can I crochet that?! Yes you can!
Up your crochet game and learn new techniques making a cozy sampler afghan. Learn new-to-you stitch patterns while having fun with this "high demand" String Theory crochet instructor.
- 6 weeks
- 2 hour sessions
- Sunday Oct 22, 29, Nov 12, 26, Dec 3, 10
- 2pm - 4pm
- Cost: $120 (Materials not included)
- Materials Needed: 5.0mm crochet hook, Worsted weight yarn (Amount will vary according to size of afghan you decide to make)
- 10% discount offered on yarn purchased at String Theory for class use
- Prerequisite skills: chain, SC, DC, TC, SS, increasing, decreasing. Please note - this is not a beginners class, you must already know the above stitches prior to the class.
Instructor: Andrea Palmatier