Crochet Skill Builder - Sampler Afghan
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Can I crochet that?! Yes you can!
Up your crochet game and learn new techniques making a cozy sampler afghan. Learn new-to-you stitch patterns while having fun with this "high demand" String Theory crochet instructor.
- 7 weeks
- 2 hour sessions
- Sunday Feb 5, 12, 26, Mar 5, 12, 19, 26
- 2pm - 4pm
- Cost: $140 (Materials not included)
- Materials Needed: 5.0mm crochet hook, Worsted weight yarn (Amount will vary according to size of afghan you decide to make)
- 10% discount offered on yarn purchased at String Theory for class use
- Prerequisite skills: chain, SC, DC, TC, SS, increasing, decreasing.
Instructor: Andrea Palmatier