Temperature Blanket Starter Kit
Now Available for Pre-Orders!
Order by November 15th for delivery by Dec 15th!
Make 2022 the year to join in on a fun, year long project. We have 3 kits to choose featuring 9 colours that have been assigned to temperature ranges. Each day you knit 2 rows or crochet 1 row to correspond with that day's daily high. At the end of the year, you get a big cozy blanket! The options for variation are vast. You can do a 2022 blanket or choose a past year that was meaningful in your life.
This is a starter kit which includes:
- one skein/ball for each of the 9 temperature ranges **you will need to purchase additional yarn in the appropriate colour throughout the year to finish your project.
- an Estelle project bag
- an instruction sheet for either knit or crochet to get you started
Three yarn weights are on offer for the kits
- DK (size 3) - includes 9 50g balls of Katia 100% Merino. This is a superwash wool that is machine wash and dry friendly. Ideal for smaller finished projects and easy care.
- Worsted (size 4) - includes 9 100g skeins of Estelle Worsted. This is the best value with 100g skeins in a wonderful all purpose yarn. Machine wash, air dry.
- Super Bulky (size 6) - includes 9 100g skeins of Andes by Drops. This wool and alpaca yarn was last year's, favourite temperature blanket choice. Super squishy and cuddly warm, its worth the extra cost.