Level 3 Crochet - Garden Path Shawl
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Take a walk down the garden path! In this intermediate crochet pattern, you’ll pass through lattice, plant seedlings and create blooms. Easily add rows at the end to increase to a larger size.
This course is a natural progression from the Learn to Crochet Level 2 class but is open to anyone who has already learned all of the required skills. In this Level 3 course we will create a flowing lacey shawl with a fine yarn and a combination of beautiful stitch patterns.
- 5 weeks
- 2 hour sessions
- Sundays 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sept 10, 17, 24, Oct 1, 15
- Cost - $100 – tools and yarn extra (10% discount will be provided for yarn and tools purchased at String Theory for classes)
- Materials required - (pattern is included with course cost)
- 3 - 100g balls of fingering (size 1) weight yarn,
- 4.0mm crochet hook
(or as required to meet gauge)
- Prerequisite skills: Learn to Crochet Level 2 or able to Chain, SS, SC, DC, TC, HDC,
Instructor: Andrea Palmatier