Learn to Knit Short Rows with the Dreambird Shawl
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Create a statement piece shawl that will be extra cozy knit in DK (size 3) weight yarn. A variation of the Dreambird Shawl by Nadita Swings.
- 4 classes
- 2 hour sessions Wednesday evenings
- Oct 4, 11, 18, 25
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Cost: $80 (Materials not included)
- Materials Needed:
- 100g of DK weight yarn in a solid colour,
- 100g of DK weight in a variegated contrast colour
- 3.75mm needle with a 32" (or longer) cable.
- (or size of needle to meet gauge)
- 10% discount offered on yarn purchased at String Theory for class use
- Pattern: Dreambird Shawl Pattern
Prerequisites: Completed Level 2 Learn to Knit. This is an introduction into intermediate level knitting and not intended for beginners.
Instructor: Megan Cleland