Knit a Hoodie!
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Everyone loves a hoodie! Join Andrea of Fergus Yarn Co. in knitting the Hot Toddy Hoodie by Chantal Miyagishima. (The display sample is currently in progress so a screen shot of the Ravelry page will have to do for now.) I'm sure there is a hoodie lover on your Christmas list who would be thrilled to have one hand knit with love. Knit top down and in the round, this seamless hoodie is knit in a raglan style and has 4-6” of positive ease designed in.
This class has spaced out sessions to ensure time to get to the next stage before the next class.
- 3 weeks
- 2 hour sessions
- Thursday Nov 3, 17, Dec 8
- 6pm - 8pm
- Cost: $60 (Pattern and materials separate)
- Materials Needed: approximately 900 (1000, 1200, 1250, 1350) (1475, 1585, 1750, 1920) yards / 823 (914, 1097, 1143, 1234) (1348, 1450, 1600, 1755) meters of worsted weight yarn, category 4
•US 9/5.5mm circular needles, 16”/40cm long
•US 9/5.5mm circular needles, 32”/82cm long (4+5XL may prefer a 40” cord)
•US 9/5.5mm DPNs for sleeves, drawstring and three needle bind off
•US 8/5mm circular needles, 32”/82cm long
•8 stitch markers (1 a different color for BOR)
•1 locking stitch marker
- 10% discount offered on yarn purchased at String Theory for class use
- Prerequisite skills: cast on, knit and purl stitch both flat and in the round, increase, decrease, slip stitches with yarn in back, pick up stitches, bind off
Instructor: Andrea Leising