Introduction to Lace Knitting
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Do you love the look of lace but feel intimidated with the thought of actually knitting it? Megan from In The Line Of Fibre will lead the class through learning how to read charts, and learning simple patterns in a sample piece. The final project is a lovely scarf/shawl using the techniques in the first three classes.
- 6 classes
- 2 hour sessions Wednesday evenings
- April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Cost: $120 (Materials not included)
- Materials Needed: 150g of fingering weight yarn in a solid colour, (this can be split into one 50g and one 100g in two different colours) and a 3.75mm or a 24" (or longer) cable.
- 10% discount offered on yarn purchased at String Theory for class use
Prerequisites: This is an introduction into intermediate level knitting and not intended for beginners.
Instructor: Megan Cleland
0 stars based on 0 reviews