Classic & Vintage Stitches
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
A must-have reference for beginners and experienced stitchers!
The Encyclopedia of Classic & Vintage Stitches is the ultimate go-to resource for stitchwork practitioners! It's a compendium of 245 embroidery stitches photographed close-up, accompanied by stitch-by-stitch instructions, plus hundreds of illustrations and meticulous charts and diagrams!
- 24 superb projects for every kind of embroidery, from cross-stitching and huck-weaving, crewel and needle-lace to smocking and bargello!
- In depth details are also provided on suitable fabrics, types of threads and needles.
- Information is also included on how to prepare the fabric, and the best uses for each type of embroidery!
This fabulous sourcebook of stitches includes:
- 245 illustrated embroidery stitches.
- 24 exquisite practice projects.
- Stitch-by-stitch instructions.
- Close-up photographs, clear diagrams, and concise explanations.
- Essential information on fabrics, threads, and needles